CLU Designation Holder Resource
Exclusively for CLU designation holders, updated CLU course materials will be provided in pdf format for the following:
- Advanced Concepts in Tax & Law for Personal Planning – CLU 255
- Tax & Legal Principles for Business and their Owners – CLU 256
- Advanced Estate Planning – CLU 257
How to Access CLU Course Materials:
- Log into the Advocis website at: advocis.ca
- Once logged in, you will see your personal Dashboard
- Select Resource – located in both the left hand side of the Dashboard and at the bottom right corner of your screen
- You can access the pdfs under the title CLU Course Materials
Please note: To access these CLU materials you must log into the Advocis website.
How to Claim your CLU Badge via Credly:
- As an IAFE designation holder, your CLU Credly badge is included as a complimentary benefit. You will receive an email invitation directly from Credly to claim your badge. As long as your designation is current and in good standing you will be able to display your digital CLU badge.
- For more information on accepting and managing your badge, please view the dedicated resource page for IAFE badges on Credly.